1. Our main shipping method is with Australia Posts e-Parcel system as well as Fastway Couriers. We arrange our freight through these carriers. You can expect your items to arrive 2 to 4 working days after shipping. Please allow up to 9 working days delivery time for the remote areas and the pre-Christmas and New Year period. Parcels might require signature upon delivery so please make sure you provide a daytime delivery address and contact phone number. We cannot responsible for loss or stolen goods due to incorrect address or incorrectly signed parcels.
2. Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination. If you wish to call our office a sales consultant will be happy to provide a freight quote before processing payment if requested at the time the order is placed.
3. We does not charge handling or packing fees unless special legal or specification documents are requested. Or if special filling or packaging agreements are reached for special orders.
4. Please ensure the accuracy of your Shipping Information when you create your account with us and enter all your details. We will not be held responsible for failure of delivery due you entering inaccurate shipping information. Please remember that if you are a returning customer and you have recently moved, to update your account details.
5. Any claims, damage, errors, or discrepancies in your order must be reported immediately or within 7 days of receipt to qualify for replacement or re-sending.
6. Please notify us if your order DOES NOT arrive within 10 business days of placement and payment. This applies as a general rule for Australian orders only, as an order should not take more than a maximum of 10 business days to arrive anywhere within Australia. We will track and trace your order upon receipt of your notification.
7. International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent regarding these kinds of issues before placing your order. Any unforeseen penalties or charges related to an international order that were not charged at the time or processing, will be passed onto the customer. Due to strict customs and security regulations, your parcel may be opened and checked on its way out from Australia or upon entry into your country.